Child Custody Lawyers Morris County, NJ
Morristown Parenting Time and Visitation Attorneys
Questions regarding child custody, visitation and parenting time are often at the forefront of any family law dispute.
At the family law firm of Laufer Dalena Cadicina Jensen & Boyd in Morristown, we understand a parents’ need to spend consistent, ongoing and quality time with their children, and have helped hundreds of New Jersey parents and families achieve their child custody and visitation goals.
Do not risk your child custody and visitation rights by handling your case alone. At Laufer Dalena Cadicina Jensen & Boyd, we provide experienced, caring and aggressive legal help. Call 973-975-0441.
Madison, NJ Child Custody Lawyers Help Parents Secure Time with their Children
Numerous factors can influence a judges’ decision regarding child custody and visitation. What is the child’s preference? Does either parent abuse alcohol or drugs? Does a parent suffer from psychological problems? What is the availability of each parent to provide for the custodial needs of the child? How does the Court determine the best interests of a child? When should I employ the assistance of a psychological expert?
Our attorney team has strong ties with forensic psychologists, psychiatrists and other experts appointed by the courts. Court staff members are not experts in many issues relating to children and to parental personal issues. By using experts, we can work to demonstrate that your child custody and visitation goals are consistent with your child’s best interests.
Do your child custody goals involve questions of supervised vs. unsupervised parenting time? Is it highly important to you that you are appointed as the custodial parent, and that your home serves as your child’s primary residence? Talk to an attorney at Laufer Dalena Cadicina Jensen & Boyd for more information and full legal representation.
Contact a Morristown Family Law Attorney Today
For experienced legal help with child custody, visitation agreements, and parenting time issues, contact the Morristown family law offices of Laufer, Dalena, Jensen & Boyd. Many of our lawyers are AV® Preeminent™ rated, meaning they meet the highest industry standards of legal knowledge, ability to communicate with clients, and legal experience.
We offer small-firm customer care combined with a team of knowledgeable and experienced lawyers, many of which have been nominated as Rising Star Super Lawyers as it relates to family law. For a list of our lawyers and the dates of their inclusion to Super Lawyers / Rising Star Super Lawyers, see the section below.
Child Custody, Parenting Time and Visitation Video Questions
- If the children split their time between two homes, is it always 50-50?
- Can a custody agreement be changed? If so, then how?
- Is it possible for both parents to have equal decision-making powers regarding their children?
- What factors do New Jersey courts consider in granting custody?
- Under what circumstances can an existing visitation or parenting schedule be changed?
- Is there any legal reason why fathers should not be awarded custody of their children?
- How does the Court decide who gets primary parenting rights if both parents want it?
- If parents have joint custody, can both claim the children as dependents?
- Do you ever give your clients a reality check when it comes to who is “at fault” or “what is fair”?