New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
Morristown Child Custody Lawyers
Our law firm provides a full-service family law practice to clients in north and central New Jersey. We are well-known for handling complex divorce, relocation, modification, domestic violence and other family law issues.
Regardless of your situation, our New Jersey family law lawyers are here to help you explore legal options and seek legal solutions that are in your best interests and the best interests of your children.
Contact our law firm anytime to schedule a consultation with us concerning your family law matter.
A good divorce attorney is a good strategist. Our divorce lawyers understand that you do not want to drag your divorce on forever. We will evaluate your situation and determine the best route to take to find a solution that protects your interests. We have handled countless unique and complex divorces, including divorces involving:
- Property division, including complex asset division
- Business valuations and division
- Property settlements
- Alimony/spousal support, including determining how much alimony is necessary to maintain the lifestyle that each spouse was accustomed to
- Domestic violence
Family Law Issues and Children
When children are involved in a divorce or other family law issue, parties must take care to ensure that any court order is in the children’s best interests. Our Morristown child custody and child support lawyers have the experience and knowledge to provide comprehensive legal representation geared toward protecting your rights and your children’s future.
Modification of Support and Custody Orders
While child custody, child support and spousal support orders may seem permanent, there are times when these orders must change. One parent may wish to relocate, a spouse may get a better job, or the child may decide to live with the other parent. Whatever the substantial change, we can help you bring a motion to modify your custody or support order.
Other Family Law Issues
- Paternity actions: Our New Jersey family law lawyers can work with you to establish paternity and secure appropriate child support.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements : We help clients draft, negotiate and review prenuptial agreements and antenuptial agreements to ensure the agreements support their interests.
- Adoption: We ensure that clients have met all requirements for family adoption, stepparent and grandparent adoption, international adoption, and private placement adoption.
- Dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships : Our lawyers represent same sex partners in the dissolution of their civil union or domestic partnership, including resolving asset division, child custody, child support, alimony and other issues.
- Palimony : We help unmarried individuals pursue and defend against palimony cases following the dissolution of a nonmarital relationship.
For experienced family law assistance, contact our New Jersey family law lawyers for a consultation. We accept MasterCard and Visa and are available for evening and weekend appointments. Our rates are reasonable, and we are conveniently located one-half block from the Morristown Green. To contact us, call 973-813-7667.