Terryann K. Bradley Esq.
Terryann Bradley joined the firm as a partner in 2013. Ms. Bradley has practiced exclusively family and matrimonial law since she began practicing in 2000. Ms. Bradley is an experienced family law practioner who has successfully settled, tried, and arbitrated cases involving all aspects of family law including custody, parenting time, support, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, relocation issues, and domestic violence. Ms. Bradley has also been appointed by the Court as a Guardian Ad Litem as to both financial and custody issues.
Ms. Bradley has been recognized and honored by her peers during her career. She was honored with the Essex County Family Law Achievement award in 2010. Ms. Bradley has been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers* Rising Star list in 2008 and 2010 – 2013.
Ms. Bradley has held leadership positions such as the President of the Barry I. Croland Family Inn of Court. Ms. Bradley currently serves as a Trustee of the Essex County Bar Association, and was formerly a Trustee for the Essex/Newark Legal Services. Ms. Bradley volunteers as an early settlement panelist in several counties, including Morris County, Essex County and Bergen County.
Ms. Bradley’s commitment to her clients and her ability to achieve positive results is well known.
Ms. Bradley attended Rutgers College and received her law degree from Seton Hall Law School. She served a one year judicial clerkship in Bergen County Superior Court, Chancery Division, Family Part with the Honorable George W. Parsons.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Parenting Time
- Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Relocation Issues
- Domestic Violence
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 1999
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Rutgers University
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- J.S. v. L.S.
- Seminar in Cabo
- Seminar in Rome – Domestic Partnerships
- Union County – Domestic Partnerships
Honors and Awards
- New Jersey Outstanding Young Lawyer, 2008 – 2012
- ECBA Family Law Attorney Achievement Award, 2010 – Present
- Legal Services of New Jersey – Equal Justice Medal, 2008 – Present
- Essex County Family Law Achievement Award, 2010
- Selected for inclusion to the New Jersey Super Lawyers* Rising Star list, 2008, 2010 – 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar
- Bergen County Bar
- Essex County Bar Association, Trustee
- Essex/Newark Legal Services, Former Trustee
Past Employment Positions
- Barry I. Croland Family Inn of Court, President
Pro Bono Activities