Joseph P. Cadicina Esq.
Joseph P. Cadicina Esq. – Divorce Attorney
Joseph P. Cadicina is the managing member of the firm and concentrates his practice in the area of matrimonial/family law and related matters.
He previously served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Mark M. Russello, J.S.C., Family Division, Bergen County.
Mr. Cadicina is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and Washington, D.C.
He received his undergraduate degree from Seton Hall University and attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he obtained a Juris Doctorate Degree with Distinction.
Mr. Cadicina is a member of the Bergen and Morris County Bar Association’s, Family Law Sections, as well as serving on the board of trustees for Morris County Bar Association. He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and serves on the Family Law Executive Committee. Mr. Cadicina is also a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, New Jersey Chapter formerly known as the New Jersey Trial Lawyer Association. In addition, he is a member of the Northern New Jersey Family Law Inns of Court. Mr. Cadicina is a Court Approved Economic Mediator for Family Law Cases and performs private divorce mediation for clients who seek alternative dispute resolution avenues to resolve their family law matters. He is also a volunteer panelist for the Morris County Early Settlement Program.
Mr. Cadicina was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America © 2017 in the field of Family Law Mediation in Morristown, NJ.
Mr. Cadicina has been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers* list as published in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. He has also achieved an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability & ethical standards.
Mr. Cadicina serves as the President elect on the Board of Directors for the Northern New Jersey American Heart Association and its Gala and Walk Committees.
Mr. Cadicina has served as a past president and vice president of the Garfield Board of Education and member of the Saddle Brook Zoning/Planning Boards.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Dissolution of Civil Unions/Domestic Partnerships
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Honors: With Distinction
- Seton Hall University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Trustee and Family Law Section, Member, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member and Family Law Executive Committee
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Northern New Jersey American Heart Association, Member, Board of Directors
- Northern New Jersey Family Law Inns of Court, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of New Jersey, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Mark M. Russello, J.S.C., Family Division, Bergen County, Judicial Clerk